When: Thursday, 28 March 2019 from 18:00-21:00
Where: The Artery - Art Learning Space, Historic Village, 17th Ave
In this detailed, hands-on workshop, you will learn:
- In this beginner level metal embossing workshop, you will learn how to transfer your design onto copper/aluminium metal sheet
- The basic metal embossing techniques of low relief, high relief and engraving
- How to fill your raised design with wax
- How to add patina to your design to create depth and interest
- How to cut out your raised copper design with a craft knife
- How to apply your artwork to canvas
You will take home your completed, handcrafted copper/metal Mandala on canvas (All materials and supplies provided)
Please note the minimum age for this workshop is 12 years
Bring a friend or loved one and enjoy an evening of creative fun! Only 10 spaces available so book now to avoid disappointment.
Tea, coffee and biscuits provided, please bring your own packed dinner and water bottle.